The Kaz Headrest makes the perfect laptop stand.
Laptops are popular because they give you the freedom to stay productive while traveling or at home. However there are drawbacks. Since you can’t adjust the height of the keyboard and screen separately, people tend to hunch over when working on a laptop, which can lead to muscle strain and pain in the upper back, neck, shoulders, hands, wrists, and arms. Fortunately, with a laptop stand, you will get the support you need to work comfortably all day.
Check out the video below to see how its done.
Laptop stands help alleviate the strain of working on a laptop and are particularly helpful on the road when you’ve just been sitting on a plane for 6 hours. The Kaz Headrest makes it easy to carry your portable, adjustable lap top stand anywhere you go. Just leave off the inflatable pillow, adjust the stand to your desired height and you have all the benefits of a standing desk at the office or an ergonomic desk while traveling!
Spending more than 2 hours sitting at your computer desk is not great for your body. Your skeletal structure was not built to maintain a seated position for that long and puts you under a lot of strain. More likely you’re spending a better part of eight hours at the computer which will quickly result in aches, strains and pains.
Height adjustable laptop stands like the Kaz Headrest are a great way to help improve the ergonomics of using a laptop. You’ll be able to maintain better ergonomic posture while you use it. Unlike most airline travel pillows, the Kaz Headrest is truly versatile and enables you to work standing up wether you are in the office or in your hotel room.
Here are ten reasons you should use a laptop stand :
- If you use your laptop with an external monitor, raising the laptop to a similar height as your monitor will help prevent eyestrain and neck pain.
- Using a height adjustable laptop stand to keep the laptop above your desk surface—or lap—will help keep it cooler. Your laptop’s performance can suffer if it gets too hot.
- A laptop stand can be an affordable way to dip your toes into standing while working. An ergonomic laptop stand can help you position your laptop to a position that’s right for you whether you’re sitting or standing.
- Many laptop stands are as lightweight and portable as the laptop itself, so you can move your laptop stand as you relocate from place to place.
- If you don’t use an external keyboard, and type on your laptop, a laptop stand will help you position your laptop to be at a height that is somewhere between the ideal monitor height (center of the screen at eye level) and the ideal keyboard height (elbow height).
- If your laptop tends to run on the warm side, you can get a laptop stand that has one or more fans built into the surface. Keeping air circulating on the bottom of your laptop will help keep it from getting too hot.
- An ergonomic laptop stand can help you position the angle of your laptop so you can reduce screen glare, which can lead to eye strain and headaches.
- Many laptop stands have advanced features that can be very handy, including extra USB ports and cable management, a small drawer, or even a slot to hold your smartphone.
- Reduce clutter on your desk by placing your keyboard and mouse under the laptop stand when you’re not using them.
- In addition to using a laptop stand for your laptop, you may also find it useful for holding books, tablets, or even sheet music.
Not only will the Kaz Headrest support your computer but it will also hold books and magazines too.
In the laptop mode Kaz Headrest works great for PowerPoint presentations.
For a truly versatile travel headrest that doesn’t stop working for you when you’re done traveling pick up a Kaz Headrest today and start traveling and working in comfort.
Buy a Kaz Headrest today on: